Want to get rid of unnecessary waste material in your home, then renting a dumpster service is the best option for your house cleaning project. Dumpster rental offers several house remodeling, and window replacement services. They provide a team of highly trained professionals who use the latest tools and trucks to completely clean out your home.
Tips to consider before hiring a dumpster rental service.
- Dumpster size you need
- Type of waste to be dumped away
- Selecting an Ideal Location
- Compare their service costs
- Negotiate for the price
- Hire services of professional dumpsters
1. Dumpster Size You Need
Before hiring a dumpster rental service, the first thing you should consider is what type of dumpster size you will need. Selecting the wrong dumpster size is the most common mistake made by a lot of people. For example, if your dumpster size is not more than 20 yards then hiring a dumpster rental service offering more than 20 yards is not a good option. A professional Dumpster rental company offers different dumpster sizes.
- Ten (10) yard size dumpsters: If you are working on a small house remodeling or dump removal project which is not more than 10 yards, then hiring a dumpster rental service of 10 yards is enough for this project. To take away your home debris they will provide 2 trucks.
- Twenty (20) yard size: Renting a dumpster service offering a 20-yard size is recommended for your medium-size home remodeling or house cleaning job. They will simply use 6 trucks to take away your house junk.
- Thirty-yard size dumpster: This size of dumpster rental is usually used for major home construction works. In order to remove unnecessary home junk, the company will provide a fleet of 9 trucks.
- Forty (40) yard size: A 40-yard dumpster is usually used for industrial purposes. To take away your industrial debris, the company will provide you with 12 pickup trucks.
2. Type of Waste to Be Dumped Away
After selecting the perfect dumpster size for hiring a dumpster rental service, the next step is to consider what type of waste removal services they offer. Most of the companies only allow a specific type of material removal or dump service because gravel and fill cannot be dumped away with other materials. In this case, the weight of the material also matters. As heavy materials will cost you more expensive to dump it. Before hiring a dumpster rental service, you must consult with a professional dumpster company to get an estimate of your material dump cost.
3. Choosing the Ideal Location
A perfect location is the most suitable option for your dumpster work. Selecting a perfect location depends on the following factors:
- Large size dumpster must not be placed in driveaway
- Should not block any traffic route
- Location must be easy to access for you or your workers
4. Compare Their Service Costs
Different dumpster rental companies offer several cost plans for their dumpster rental services. Asking them for perfect price transparency is the most important factor while comparing costs. As most of the companies do not talk about their hidden fees and surcharges which subsequently increases the cost of your dumpster rental budget. The hidden service fees charge by companies depends on the extra fuel expense of the vehicle or giving an extra tip to the driver.
- Giving tip to drivers: Before hiring any dumpster rental service, you must get in contact with a professional to get an estimate about different rental cost plans. Getting service from a company that provides complete price transparency is the best option to consider while hiring a dumpster rental service.
5. Negotiate for The Price
Before getting into a contract with any dumpster rental company, you must make a slight negotiation in cost price. Most of the companies also offer different discounts to senior citizens and members of an organization.
6. Hire Services of Professional Dumpsters
Hiring a dumpster rental is a costly and time-consuming project. There are a lot of companies that are providing different dumpster rental services at different costs. Getting help from professional dumpster rental will bring ease to your mind as they provide a team of highly trained professionals with the latest trucks and tools to complete the job at a specific time. Professional dumpster rentals are registered from the state’s department. And, most of the companies also offer insurance plans which will help you in damage claims to your expensive belongings during dumpster work.